Sunday, January 21, 2007

From physical, metaphysical, illusional...and back.



Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.
John Nash

I need to believe that something extraordinary is possible.
Alicia

Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter.
John Nash

I've gotten used to ignoring them and I think, as a result, they've kind of given up on me. I think that's what it's like with all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin, we've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive.
John Nash

There's no point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun.
John Nash

Imagine if you suddenly learned that the people, the places, the moments most important to you were not gone, not dead, but worse...they've never been.
What kind of hell would that be?
Dr. Rosen

I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found.
I'm only here tonight because of you.
You are the only reason I am... you are all my reasons.
John Nash

No comments: