Sunday, June 22, 2008

I feel it in my fingers...

(recently saw this one... found it oddly funny.)

Sam: Worse than the total agony of being in love?
----
Juliet: Banoffee pie? 
Mark: No, thanks. 
Juliet: Thank God. You would've broken my heart if you'd said yes. 
Mark: Oh, right, well, lucky you.

----
Billy Mack: Oh yeah... hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs...... Become a pop star, and they giv'em to you for free!
----
Daniel: So, let's go. We can definetly crack this. Remember... I was a kid once too. So come on, it's someone from school, right?
Sam: Yeah.
D: Aha, good, good. And what does she - he feel about you?
S: SHE doesn't even know my name. And even if she did, she'd despise me. She's the coolest girl in school and everyone worships her because she's heaven.
D: Good. Good. Well... Basically, you're fucked, aren't you?
-----
Sam: Let's go get the shit kicked out of us by love.

1 comment:

Gossip Boy said...

wooooooooow este es mi nuevo blog favorito, i loveeee quotes!!!!