Wednesday, December 13, 2006

11 Favourite Cartoon Quotes..more to come

If you find a mate in life, you should be loyal. In your case, grateful.
Manfred (Ice Age)

You know? This whole ice age thing is getting old. You know what I could go for? A global warming.
Sid (Ice Age)

Ah, you know me, I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.
Sid (Ice Age)

Parents: Please do not leave your children unattended. All unattended children will be eaten.
Traffic Vulture (Ice Age: The Meltdown)

Manfred: So, still think she's the girl for me?
Sid: Sure. She's tons of fun, and you're no fun at all. She completes you.
(Ice Age: The Meltdown)

Shrek: Well it's no wonder you don't have any friends.
Donkey: Wow, only a true friend would be that truely honest.
(Shrek I)

Where's my super-suit, woman!?
Frozone (The incredibles)

Well, folks, it looks like we're up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick.
Gingerbreadman (Shrek II)

Marlin: What happened?
Crush: Saw the whole thing, dude. First you were all like "whoa", and we were like "whoa", and you were like "whoa..."
Marlin: What are you talking about?
Crush: You, Mini-Man, takin' on the jellies. You've got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome. Marlin: Oh, my stomach. Ohh.
Crush: Oh, man. Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude, ok? Just waxed it.
(Finding Nemo)

No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I was so ready to get out, so ready to taste that ocean, I was willing to put you in harm's way to get there. Nothing should be worth that.
Gill (Finding Nemo)

Buzz: I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
Woody: Oh. Well, that's good.
Buzz: But we're not on my planet, are we?
(Toy Story)



No comments: